Saturday, April 9, 10am
Are you eager to start organic gardening but don’t know where to start? Curious about the benefits of sustainable practices? Looking to incorporate native plants to support pollinators and attract wildlife? We have your answers!
This seminar will teach you:
- Basics of organic soils and soil biology
- Using organic fertilizers for feeding plants and building soil
- Planting native plants to attract pollinators and other wildlife
- Sustainable pest and weed control
- Sustainable container gardening using native plants and organic practices
Suståne will be here to educate and excite you about gardening in a more sustainable way. They will be doing product demonstrations and giving away free samples.
Seminar is FREE to attend. RSVP to reserve your seat! (952.473.5425)
Thursday, April 14, 6pm
$20 per person
If you’ve got spring fever, this class is for you! Come play in the dirt and create a fun and festive spring pot filled with beautiful, blooming pansies. The $20 fee includes all of your soil, an adorable galvanized tin pot, and pansies. Extra ‘bling’ can be added to your pot for an additional fee.
Must prepay at time of reservation. Space is limited. Call today (952.473.5425) to reserve your spot!